- We were incorporated on September 15, 2020, however, our history begins in 2012, when a group of entrepreneurs (including our CEO, Kai Philipp Schoppen, and our vice-president of B2C clients, Luiz Pavão) started a journey under the name Infracommerce Negócios e Soluções em Internet Ltda. Since our first years, we proposed to offer our customers digital solutions for e-commerce through a white label ecosystem.
- In 2012, we acquired the Underdogs agency, which became Inframedia, forming the embryo of the full-commerce platform.
BEGINNING OF OPERATION
- First order processed by Infracommerce.
- We had our first Black Friday in November.
- We started operating our first distribution center, strategically located in Embu das Artes, in the State of São Paulo.
- An acquisition that greatly influenced our service offerings was the purchase of Olook, as a marketplace and B2B lab.
- Entry of strategic investors.
- With the growth in demand from our customers, we expanded our operations and started to operate in Mexico.
YEAR OF THE NEW TERRITORY
- Launch of Brazil’s first B2B E-commerce.
- Opening of office in Mexico and growth of operations in Latin America.
- Entry into the online luxury market.
- We began our operations in Argentina and Colombia through an investment in New Retail. Initially, we held a 20.00% stake in New Retail, later expanded to 21.44%.
YEAR OF EXPANSION
- We opened our warehouse in Brasilia, in order to improve our positioning and service in the Midwest region of Brazil, as well as expand our logistics business in the B2B segment.
YEAR OF GROWTH AND INNOVATION
- Entry of new strategic investors.
- In order to increase our logistics efficiency, we started operating with dark stores in 2019. Dark stores allow us to reduce the time and price of deliveries to nearby cities, which increases the sales conversion on our customers’ websites.
- In 2019, we also structured our fintech segment. In this segment we develop technology to offer payment and credit management solutions to our customers. Our fintech solutions use secure gateways to connect our customers’ e-commerce to credit card operators, among other financial service providers.
- Strengthening of the Omnichannel vertical.
- Strong growth in online sales during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We acquired Pier8, a company that, since 2012, has offered a range of fulfillment and e-commerce logistics services to mid-sized customers in the fashion, food and personal care segments. Pier8 expands the capillarity of our distribution centers, increasing our power of scale together with the carriers.
- Going public with B3’s listing on the Novo Mercado segment, the highest level of corporate governance on the Brazilian stock exchange.