- A group of entrepreneurs, including Mr. Kai Philipp Schoppen and Mr. Luiz Pavão, who are still at the head of the company, began the journey under the name “Infracommerce Business and Solutions in Internet Ltda.”, based in the city of São Paulo – SP. Since its early years, the Company has been proposing to offer its customers digital solutions for e-commerce through a white label ecosystem.
- Start of prospecting for new customers and first investment contribution.
- Acquisition of the agency Underdogs, which today comes to be The Inframedia, forming the embryo of the platform for fullcommerce.
BEGINNING OF OPERATION
- First order processed by Infracommerce.
- We had our first Black Friday in November.
- We started operating our first distribution center, strategically located in Embu das Artes, in the State of São Paulo.
- An acquisition that greatly influenced our service offerings was the purchase of Olook, as a marketplace and B2B lab.
- Entry of strategic investors.
- With the growth in demand from our customers, we expanded our operations and started to operate in Mexico.
YEAR OF THE NEW TERRITORY
- Launch of Brazil’s first B2B E-commerce.
- Opening of office in Mexico and growth of operations in Latin America.
- Entry into the online luxury market.
- We began our operations in Argentina and Colombia through an investment in New Retail. Initially, we held a 20.00% stake in New Retail, later expanded to 21.44%.
YEAR OF EXPANSION
- We opened our warehouse in Brasilia, in order to improve our positioning and service in the Midwest region of Brazil, as well as expand our logistics business in the B2B segment.
YEAR OF GROWTH AND INNOVATION
- Entry of new strategic investors.
- In order to increase our logistics efficiency, we started operating with dark stores, which allow us to reduce the time and price of deliveries to nearby cities, thereby increasing sales conversion on customers’ websites.
- We also structured our fintech segment. In this segment we develop technology to offer payment and credit management solutions to our customers. Our fintech solutions use secure gateways to connect our customers’ e-commerce to credit card operators, among other financial service providers.
- Strengthening of the Omnichannel vertical.
- Strong growth in online sales during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Acquisition of Pier8, a company that, since 2012, has offered a range of fulfillment and e-commerce logistics services to mid-sized customers in the fashion, food and personal care segments. Pier8 expands the capillarity of our distribution centers, increasing our power of scale together with the carriers.
YEAR OF CONSOLIDATION
- Going public with B3’s listing on the Novo Mercado segment, the highest level of corporate governance on the Brazilian stock exchange.
- Acquisition of Summa Solutions, a Seller Center platform and software development company with expertise in implementing complex e-commerce and large-scale scanning projects in Latin America. Summa increases the scale of Infracommerce and expands its technological reach with the inauguration of operations in the B2B market outside Brazil.
- Acquisition of Tatix, a company specialized in technology and digital business management. Tatix adds to the Infracommerce ecosystem with advanced technological solutions to build the digital presence of major brands.
- Acquisition of Synapcom, a company specialized in the development and operationalization of e-commerce projects, with a wide range of technological and operational solutions. The acquisition of Synapcom complements Infracommerce’s digital ecosystem, placing it in a position of relevance in the market, strengthening the pillars of technology, platform, data, logistics and financial services, as well as providing a disruptive scale to its operations.
YEAR OF TRANSFORMATION
- Launch of Infracommere’s New Brand and definition of business verticals, namely: Infra.Digital, Infra.Shop, Infra.Data, Infra.Pay and Infra.Log. The verticals will focus, respectively, on experience optimization, complete omnichannel technology, use of artificial and data intelligence, payment and credit solutions, and logistics efficiency.
- Acquisition of Tevec, a company specialized in machine learning algorithms and big data processing. Through Artifical Intelligence, Tevec will allow Infracommerce and its customers to automate analysis to make supply decisions, purchases, campaigns, prices, among others.
- Acquisition through its subsidiary New retail LLC of the additional 60% of the shares representing the capital of Brandlive Colombia S.A., in which the Company already had an indirect stake of 40%, and then held a 100% stake. Brandlive Colombia S.A. is a company specialized in full commerce and is the main reference in the business in your country.
- Increase in the Company’s capital stock, by private subscription, totaling 80,000,000 common shares and R$400,800,000.00.