1) Where are Infracommerce’s shares traded?
Infracommerce’s shares are listed for trading in B3 under the symbol “IFCM3”. Infracommerce has listed its shares in the Novo Mercado segment, the highest level of the differentiated corporate governance practices.
2) How individuals not resident in Brazil can invest in Infracommerce shares?
The investors residing outside Brazil, including institutional investors, are authorized to acquire securities, including Infracommerce shares, at the Brazilian stock exchanges, as long as they comply with the register requirements under Resolution nº 2,689 and CVM Instruction nº 325, of January 27, 2000, and amendments.
The investors registered under Resolution nº 2,689, except for certain circumstances, may carry out any type of transaction in the Brazilian capital market involving a security traded in the stock exchange, futures market or organized over-the-counter market. The investments in and remittances of, outside Brazil, earnings, dividends, profits or other payments related to Infracommerce shares are carried out through the foreign exchange market.
To become an investor registered under the provisions of Resolution nº 2,689, an investor residing outside Brazil shall:
- appoint representative in Brazil, with powers to perform actions relating to its investment;
- appoint an authorized custodian in Brazil for its investment under Resolution nº 2,689, which must be a financial institution duly authorized by the BACEN and CVM; and
- through its representative, register as a non-Brazilian investor with the CVM and register the investment with the BACEN.
Securities and other financial assets held by non-Brazilian investors pursuant to CMN Resolution no 2,689 must be registered or maintained in deposit accounts or under the custody of an entity duly licensed by the BACEN or the CVM. In addition, securities trading is restricted to transactions carried out in the stock exchange or through organized over-the-counter markets licensed by the CVM.
3) What are Infracommerce’s common shares rights?
According to the Brazilian corporation law, neither Infracommerce’s by-laws nor actions taken at a shareholders’ meeting may deprive a shareholder of the following rights:
- The right to participate in the distribution of profits;
- The right to participate, in proportion to ownership interest in Infracommerce’s share capital, in the distribution of any residual assets in the event of the Company’s dissolution;
- The right to preemptive rights in relation to the subscription of shares, convertible debentures or subscription bonuses, except in the circumstances described in the Brazilian corporation law;
- The right to inspect, in the manner set forth in the Brazilian corporation law, the management of corporate business; and
- The right to sell their shares in the circumstances defined by the Brazilian corporation law.
4) What is Infracommerce’s dividend policy?
Shareholders are assured the right to receive an annual mandatory dividend of not less than twenty-five percent (25%) of the net income for the fiscal year, plus or minus the following amounts: (i) amount allocated to creating legal reserve; and (ii) amount for creating reserves for contingencies and for the reversion of the same reserves created in the previous fiscal years.
5) What is Infracommerce’s capital structure?
Infracommerce’s capital structure is available here.
6) How and where does Infracommerce disclose its information?
All Infracommerce’s material facts, earnings results and other notices to the market are published simultaneously at CVM/B3 and at the investor relations website (ir.infracommerce.com.br) and sent later by email to persons registered to receive this information. To receive information by email please register here.
Other information about the Company also may be obtained on the website of São Paulo Stock Exchange (http://www.b3.com.br/en_us/) and at the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil – CVM (http://conteudo.cvm.gov.br/subportal_ingles/index.html).
7) How can I contact the Investor Relations department?
To contact Infracommerce’s IR team, click here.
E-mails sent to Infracommerce’s IR team will be answered within 24h (on working days).